Sinclair Men's Basketball Recruiting
- Recruit Questionnaire
- NJCAA Affidavit
- Insurance Form
- NJCAA Physical Form
- NJCAA Amateurism Questionnaire
Mon. - Fri. 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Date: Monday August 20, 2018
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Place: Building 8 (Sports Cafe)
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 7:00 a.m.
Place: Building 8-113 (Gym)
The following items must be complete and turned before the pre-try out meeting:
- Current NJCAA Affidavit (see above link)
- Current Physical (Using an NJCAA Physical Form see above link)
- Current Insurance Information (Using the NJCAA Insurance Form see above link)
- Must be registered for at least 12 hours (Must supply a copy of class schedule)
- If you are a transfer - You must supply a copy of your transcripts from each college/university you attended
- Must sign up in the Athletic Department (room 8-023) with all the completed forms by 2:00 PM on the 20th before attending the pre-tryout meeting in Building 8 Sports Cafe.
- Must attend the pre-tryout meeting before the tryout.
All items must be complete before you will be allowed
to attend the meeting and the try out.
Former Players at the Next Level
Thinking about joining our Men's Basketball team? Our athletes often transfer to four-year colleges after completing their first two years at Sinclair. Athletes, working closely with Sinclair's coaches, will improve their leadership skills, academic success, professional opportunities, fitness and prosocial involvement. Here are some of our most recent graduates to transfer to a four-year college.
|Utah State University||Kennesaw State University|
|Trace Cureton||Charlie Byers|
|University of Southern Indiana||Bluffton University|
|Holy Cross College||Clarion University|
|Manny Powell, Jr|
|Ohio Valley University||Wilmington College of Ohio|
|Corbin Bates||Jonathan Bibbs|
|Mount St. Joseph University|
|Kentucky State University||Northwood University|
|Darrien Wilkins||Richard Weaver|
|Valdosta State University||Miami University Middletown|
|Vic Wyrick||Jay Kinzig|
|Union College||Western State Colorado University|
|Deante Johnson||Sam Johnston|